MCC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Night_Comet, May 7, 2021.

1. Night_Comet

Hey, I was just making this thread to give another reminder to the staff/owners (if they ever see this) that MCC could be a really successful server, especially the SG if it didn't have enchanting, double damage, mobs and not every other player cheating. The players have done so much for the server by buying ranks, hopping on everyday and more, at least the owners and other high ranked staff members could TRY to make the server better but at this moment in time it is clear that nobody gives a shit about the players due to the fact that you don't care about the experience of the people who helped this server so much. Thank you. :D

2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Having these features sets it apart from other servers tho, many people have voiced their complaints about different minigames and I'm sure that those concerns will be alleviated in the minigame revamp - as far as it goes for cheating all we can really do is report them / get a staff member on via the discord server's #support channel and pray that a far better anticheat will get added in the future to stop the cheaters plaguing minigames daily.

Saying that staff don't care about the server isn't accurate however, the devs reset factions once a month and continue to reset and introduce new features to other subservers, if they didn't care then they would leave them to what they are now, or at the least just delete all player data and call it "reset" - however they don't, the devs add new features, remove old/complained about features, they can't please everyone, my advice is to enjoy the server for what it is and who you meet :)

Take care boss

jemelina, Xermes, fattr and 1 other person like this.
  3. Unadvised

Unadvised
    We are currently revamping our SG Rn. and I can tell you mobs and double damage are not in the game.

Nikki_ and Elecctricc like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.