MCC Official Texture Pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by abbzyy, Mar 26, 2020.

1. abbzyy

abbzyy
    Hi all! Back when MCC was using enjin, an ex-senior moderator (Zory) created the official MCC texture pack. I do not believe there has been a thread about it on the new forums, so here it is!

Here is the video of the TP being showcased:

These are the download files:

NORMAL
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/e75mb...8%5B%C2%A7716x%C2%A78%5D_%28UNZIP%29.zip/file

BLUE DIAMONDS
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/87xv8...bBlue_Diamonds%C2%A78%29_%28UNZIP%29.zip/file

NOTE: The blue diamonds texture pack is almost exactly the same as the normal one, but the diamonds are their normal color. In the normal texture pack, the diamonds are orange as that is the main color of MCC (according to Zory).

All of the credit for this texture pack belongs to Zory and the media team at the end of 2017/beginning of 2018. I was in no way involved in creating it.

Proof that he's okay with me posting this:
    [​IMG]

as you can tell he was very enthusiastic

Hope you all like it!

2. Phraze

Phraze
    It is the official MCC texture pack and the old thread was made by staff and pinned on the Enjin forums as well as the pack showcase is on the official MCC YouTube channel. If you read the thread fully, she gives credit to Zory along with Media Team members at the time. A pack doesn't have to be 100% original to be an official pack of a server as well. You might be too new to the server to remember this.

MasterChheda and abbzyy like this.
  3. Maserson

Maserson
    I feel like this is a good idea, this would take some time to figure out a good feel for everyone's general expectations.

4. Scotian

Scotian
    #MediaTeam2017/2018Gang
    I remember being really hyped when this texture pack was first released. I'm glad you're bringing it back and shedding some light on past work by previous staff members! Hopefully some more players will begin using it again :).

- Mike

MasterChheda and abbzyy like this.
  5. Braeden90000

braeden90000
    you don’t have to be a jerk about jeez.

6. FaithfulandFree

Thanks, this is an amazing texture pack and I will be using from this point on! From the comments above, it doesn't matter if they were stolen from other texture packs, the texture pack is here to signify the official MCCentral pack.

- Faithful

7. Zekern

Zekern
    Very clean texturepack :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.