Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

MCC Housing?

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Flaminqosis, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Flaminqosis

Ok, So Hypixel is my favorite Minecraft Server, very closely followed by MCC. I think the reason for that is Hypixel Housing. A mode where every player can create their own individual plot of land and build in it. I understand this concept is very similar to Creative Server, but it would have more options to control things, like you could change the weather or time of day at your plot, and maybe even pre built structures you could add to it.

2. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    Hi Bohemien!

Although it is a rather cool concept, I believe that this isn’t really necessary for this server. There is creative for that reason (and if you decide to buy some ranks, you’ll get a few advantages!). So this is a -1 for me! However, if it does come up into discussion, I wish for the best!

mxbel likes this.
  3. abbzyy

abbzyy
    While this does sound like a good idea, I don't think implementing an entirely new subserver will do much for MCC. Also, it's not original, and copying an idea from another server doesn't look good. There isn't too much of a difference between your suggestion and what we have on creative. -1 from me, but good luck!

guih and mxbel like this.
  4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! as stated by you, it's already similar to creative. and as already stated, above, it's not really an original idea. I think rather than suggesting a new subserver to something that is already p similar to what mcc already has, maybe rather add ons to the current creative subserver. you can already change the time of day in creative, but ti's only for your view, but there is a small waay to kinda go around it, you can set your plot biome to "sky" if you want a night-time effect for other players to have when they visit your plot (command: /pbiomeset sky). however, on creative, there is an option to change whether w/ plot square, it's just disabled. as far as things like disabling fly or changing gameode like on hypixel, I think that disabling fly could be useful especially for people who make novelty-like builds or even mazes for event, and changing gamemode could have a similar effect, but i think it has been turned down before by the community (not 100% sure on that though).

overall, i am -1 on your housing idea as well, I don't really see it being implemented
    have a great day :D

mxbel likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.