MCC Diversity Training

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by puposaurus, Mar 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puposaurus

puposaurus
    Hello and Howdy to the shitheads of MCC (#1 Minigames Server), \

I have gathered you all here today to discuss the filthy, pig-like, culture appropriation that has been going around mcc. I think a way to obviously fix this is just by simple diversity training. It’s recently became a common type of training due to the fact that people get canceled.

Personally, I think the diversity is lacking. Factions (used to) gets so much attention with resets, and now they lackin. Which I think this is a little bit better, but we need more! CTF is so shisttty, it makes me so sad, it homestlyt makes me want to cancel the forums

[​IMG]

How? I believe review team can be like “ayo staff, u wanna be diverse n shit?”

Why? Because I said so and so did MANY MANY others.

[​IMG]

Proof that it works? Umm.. your mom..

Areas taht nneed diversity:

1. The role colors/general lack fo use of colors: Too much green and red.. Like, okay Mario and Luigi… or maybe Christmas season… It makes me sick with the swine flu with the lack of diversity in color that MCC has. Like, tbf, I get that red and green are basic colors, but c;mon they’re also boring. With this said, the small amount of richness of colors is segregated, and we hate seggregation >:(
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here is an example of what Gren and Reed look like together, if you were wondering..

[​IMG]

2. Fish.. you ever though about that? Why is there only 1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, and blue fish? Shouldn’t there be more? Yk. liek if we only have 4 types of fish, we’re gonna run out of fish bc we earring all of them. I had salmon for dinner, it was sooo yummy!

3. As mentioned by JakeOnPC (yuck, ik), the lack of gender inclusiveity is just so disgussting look at his post :flushed: https://mccentral.org/community/threads/mcc-its-time-to-woke-up.152769/

4. SocioEcoNomics. I kidna touched on this once in a survival post, but it['s more related to survuival. BUt it's kinda sad that MCC expECTS EVERY STAFF member toi get 2K minutes per month when some staff just do not have the money to be p[aying electicity bill for their PC to run that long. It's just so sickening to see MCC not affirmatevley take action on theset ypes of issues

Where to start:
    [​IMG]
    - black trans disabled queer GNC neurodivergent feminist education - I actually love this idea! It’s very important to educate people. Especially about this topic. Here’s some statistics.

[​IMG]

What does this show? It clearly shows that mcc is dumb as sticks. This is why we need educate people about black trans disabled queer GNC neurodivergent feminism, we also need to educate black trans disabled queer GNC neurodivergent feminists about black trans disabled queer GNC neurodivergent feminism! If you are not following by now, may I suggest a few books to read: The Holy Bible (many authors), My First Book of Feminism (by Julie Merberg), Buddhavacana (anonnymous author)

- Finnish people - I think it’s very good to finish, but remember slow and steady wins the race! sPEAKING of race, my favorite race is the Boston Marathon. I think it’s so cool that people will run 26miles (41.8429km) for fun! Anyways, back to the people that are Finnish, kind of a weird stat right? Anyways, part of this is due to the fact that mcc staff team is so small, but doesnt have good personaotlity. What a shame!

Conclusion
    ssWe should all be considerant to wehat we all say. As you cxan see thorughmy use of Swedish Fish and Logical Falacies, MCC NEEDS TO CHANGE!
    Btw Swedish fish are so declosopus, but I mean Red Harrings. Buit theyre both red fish, so it's okay.

ALso ALso. Most big guy companies use videoes and/or seminars for diversitytraining, I think MCC Should use on the job-trainig. don't ask why or how.

Thank you all for your time and attention.

#1 puposaurus, Mar 24, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
  2. httpmeme

genderroles
    excellent post pupo! you never miss and only speak acts. i agree with everything you said.
    +1

Zonafer and puposaurus like this.
  3. Issel

POOPgodIssel
    I like this

Zonafer likes this.
  4. CoolElla

CoolElla
    This is a prime example of someone having wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much free time, what r u doing w ur life

lavoova the grape and jemelina like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.