Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

MCC credit charity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by superdog1174, May 20, 2020.

1. superdog1174

superdog117
    Hey, I've been playing MCC for a while now and I always notice new players sad that they don't have enough credits to get cool perks in-game. So I think it will be cool if the admins could start a charity thingy for new players and get points. I haven't thought to much about how it would work since it might not even be approved, but, I hope it does because I love making people happy :DD

2. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    This sounds cool! But another think I would like to see is a Credit banking system. So if you win a match, you can get credits, but you could also be able to pay people with the credits. because some people already bought all the perks in most of the mini-games, and they just have millions of credits laying around. I would also like to see you be able to buy credits from the MCC Buycraft store! This would be pretty cool to see happen!

stiva likes this.
  3. seretinsky

eyerolls
    Ello there!
    In my personal opinion, I don't think that credit charity or a credit banking system would be a good idea. I personally think that the way MCC has it at the moment as in you have to play the game continuously to earn credits to get better perks is a good thing. I understand that new players can be at a massive disadvantage when starting the game, however, I think that having the perks as something to work to will keep players on the server as levelling up your perks could be seen as an achievement in a way.
    Also to comment on what TheKingOfTurtl3z said, I don't think that being able to buy credits from the buy-craft store is a good thing at all. This completely defeats the objective of working towards getting your perks better and acquiring those in-game items.
    Have a good day!

4. iFeast

iFeast
    Hey!
    Personally I'm not too sure about this idea. Credits are gained by playing the game and engaging with the server's minigames. New players, if they would like credits, should begin to actually play games and become a member of the community. I'm pretty sure that's how the server is designed to be. As for the ability to buy credits off off the mcc store, I HIGHLY dislike the idea. Subservers are semi-p2w with the presence of irl deals. Minigames force time to actually be put into the game to gain those perks/skills (as seretinsky said). If you ever find yourself in a credit drought, play murder mayhem! :P

5. superdog1174

superdog117
    be nice :(

6. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    I believe this idea would create an adverse cycle that negatively affects the gameplay experience. If players received "credit charity" or bought credits from the online store, they would immediately be able to buy perks such as the ones in Skywars. With these perks/abilities, the player would receive an advantage that is not aligned with their skill level. The point of these perks available in the minigame shops is that players who work hard and play well in the games have access to gaining more abilities. If players got these abilities without actually needing to succeed at the minigames, they would then immediately be able to start inflating their credits by gaining the upper hand in minigames. Thus, it creates a cycle of players receiving free credits, upgrading perks, doing well in the game due to their new abilities, and upgrading perks again - not including the hard work that players currently put in to gain credits.

Also, voting already provides users with free credits. I believe this is a proper system of giving "charity credits."

Lxyne likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.