MCC Chat Reports

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0ctagon, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0ctagon

When A Player Says He Reported Me For "Filter Bypass" Or "Disrespect" I Get Muted Instantly (Without Proof), Yet When I Report Players My Reports Get Denied For No Proof If You Wanna Say Staff Dont Need Proof To Mute Then Why Do My Reports Get Denied What A Corrupt Server Also I Made Many Appeals Because MasterChheda Was Giving Exuses That Dont Make Sense Just Because I Dont Donate
    And MasterChheda Also Denied My Access To Punishement Appeals And Reporting Staff Because He Ran Out Of Silly Excuses And I Proved Him Wrong In The Last Appeal
    FOR STAFF WHAT YOU SAY DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT I WAS RIGHT

2. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Just something I wanted to say, when a player gets chat reported it sends the staff the player's chat logs from the past 10 minutes. There is quite a small chance that your punishment was false but it is likely that it wasn't.

3. 0ctagon

I was Saying The Same Fight 2 People Who Kept Saying Fuck Over And Over Again But When I Said The Same Things I Got Permanently Muted What A Corrupt And Bad Server They Probably Didnt Get Muted Because They Had A Rank Or Were Friends With The Unfair Staff

4. 0ctagon

People With Ranks Should Get Extra Plots And Commands, Not Support From Unfair Staff.
    Staff Should Be More Fair And Open The Only "Evendence" MasterChheda Gave Me Was A List Of My Appeals Staff If I'm Really Wrong Give Me Proof And Yeah The MasterChheda Also Removed My Appeal And Report Staff Because He Didnt Have Anything To Say To Me And Knew I Was Right And He Also Didnt Wanna Get Staff Reported And Risk Losing His Job Of Banning People

5. ImConcerned

vNato
    There is no point creating threads like this and replying assuming they have ranks or are friends with staff. If you create an appeal nicely, without any disrespect, you should be unpunished (if it was actually a false ban or there is a good reason you should never unpunished).
    When you /chatreport a player, it will save the last 10 minutes of their chat logs for when a staff sees the report.
    Thank you.

6. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

I don’t know how else to get you to understand. You were muted because you reached 40 chat offenses, that is NOT allowed, so you were permanently muted

I don’t know how else to explain it. It even states in the rules and the ban page proves you have 40 chat offenses

You weren’t right. MasterChheda already told you over 4 times that your mute was legit with proof. The ban list is proof as it shows you have 40 chat offenses

#6 xBenz, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Alos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.