Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Mcc Chat Report statistics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simplistiq, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey,

I feel like a great addition would be a command /crstats or /chatstats where you can be able to see you're chat report stats, I like to notice how good I am doing with my chat reports, but I have to get them through a staff member. I dont see a problem if they added it so you can see you're own chat-report stats. I feel like it can be a pain for the staff team to always send peoples chat-report stats. I also think it makes sense for you being able to see you're own stats without getting them through a staff member. I have no problem getting them from a staff member, but I dont see a problem with adding this. Please let me know you're thoughts on this! I dont mind asking for staff, but I feel like they have more important stuff to do than send players chat-report stats!

Thanks,

2. Lewklo

zaeuz
    I agree! I don't think there would be any problems with being able to see your own as you said, so I honestly don't see a reason to why this should be a thing already. as if you really wanted you could get them anyways, it would just make it more simple and convenient regardless. Great idea, I really hope this is added!

Simplistiq likes this.
  3. Invader

I love this idea, however, it is again, simple to ask a Staff Member for them, though I understand the convince of just being able to.
    In my opinion, I think that there should be a small changes in regards to /playtime where it can just show chat report stats or just give players access to /reports (as that's the way of checking stats).

I personally think it'd be more simple to give players access because currently, all Helper+ are able to check playtime of all other players and players cannot so I don't see the issue with giving them access to /reports but only able to view their own reports. I would love the convinence and would save some time on the staff teams part.

Great Idea, Strong +1.

- Fox

Simplistiq likes this.
  4. 10Controls

10Controls
    Thread locked to prevent further thread bumping.

Nikk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.