/marry

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by TeddyPrice, Aug 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeddyPrice

We really need /marry guys. /marry will allow us to marry other players who we share special relations with. The mcc community is very close and tight-knit, so we need a way to officiate our bonds.

2. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Hi

I really do not want this to be added because mcc has kind of a big edating love / hate relationship and this would be create unnecessary drama and would probably make the server more of a dating server which is not something I want to see happen. My own opinions aside, it isn't really needed and I'm sure everyone would rather the owners' time be spent resetting another subserver and generally improving the server so it probably won't be added. As you mentioned, the mcc community is knightly knit which means that if people are dating then people probably know about it which means that a /marry wouldn't really be needed. Also if people were to break up and unmarry / divorce that would almost certainly bring unwanted attention to something that others shouldn't get involved in.

3. jemelina

jemelina
    teddy what is this

4. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hi there,

Personally I don't see the point in this command being added. I just don't think it's necessary. If some people really want to get married on MCC, you can always make it some kind of role-play or something, but I really don't see the point in adding a /marry command.

I have to agree with Leafy here, I think that the Admins and Owners would rather spend their time working on subservers rather than adding a command that allows edating in the server.

Nikki

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.