Marketing Emails

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by ThoughtlessFool, Jul 18, 2024.

1. ThoughtlessFool

ThoughtlessFool
    Hello staff.

I am still recieving marketing emails to this day even though I no longer play and I have unsubscribed multiple times.

Love what you have done and are doing but I no longer wish to recieve emails from this community, thank you.

Joel

A side note – I would contact you via your Discord server but I need to verify my phone number to talk in public channels which I cannot as it is currently active on an old account. If you wish you contact me through those channels, drop me a message at @ThoughtlessFool and we can call or chat there.

2. Bellums

Bellums
    Hello,

If you wish to not receive any emails from MCCentral anymore, there are a couple of options. Click your profile page on the right hand corner and from the drop down menu hit, "Contact details". From there, you are able to:

1. Remove the email tied to your forums account completely.
    2. Under "Messaging Preferences" you can deselect where you would like your emails to go. Uncheck "Receive news and update emails".

[​IMG]

Additionally, if you have any sort of watched threads or forums, make sure to unwatch them so you don't receive any emails specifically tied to that thread/forum. To check this, you can hit the "Watched Threads or Watched Forums" button, and unwatch those.

Hope this helps!

#2 Bellums, Jul 18, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2024
    K4M, LeafyTiger24 and ThoughtlessFool like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.