Market Booster Tip Increase

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by JeremiahGottwald, May 18, 2022.

1. JeremiahGottwald

JeremiahGottwald
    Hello,

I've been thinking recently about how some people are unwilling to buy the market booster due to it being double the price of the other boosters. So, I thought it might be a good idea to increase the /tip amount to
    20k next season. This will be a good way to incentivize people to buy the booster. Plus, it's always been a bit strange to me that you get the same amount of money for buying a $5 or $10 booster. What do you guys think?

- Jeremiah

2. jemelina

jemelina
    The boosters imo has always been a bad deal for the buyer. This was a discussion in prison once, and someone came with an idea of booster pot. A command that allows all players to donate some money into the pot, and the next one to activate the booster gets the IGM in the pot. Not my idea, idk if it would be good or bad idea as I don't play myself. But defo should make the boosters more worthy for the one that activates them.

3. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    I think this is generally a good idea, however, I do believe that it would be a better idea to make the tip scale into the season, rather than have it a flat increase, as it could cause some issues at the beginning of the season, being a bit too overpowered to make money on the first day or two.

JeremiahGottwald likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.