Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

map submissions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mathman1234, Jul 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathman1234

How much of a chance if a map is good enough is there of it getting put on the server? Or is map submissions just there for show?

2. Haylos

Haylos
  3. opensideflanker

opensideflanker
    I’m not sure there is a set chance for whether it will make it to the server. Sometimes the owners arnt looking to put in new maps or they are. If a map was to really catch their eye I assume they would get into contact and roll it on as soon as they could. However they may want to wait till more maps are submitted so they can add them all at once so may keep them waiting for a while or just simply not need another map. Although I’m sure if they we really impressed with a map it may be swept away and placed on the server!

although these are all only guesses from me and I’m not too sure how likely the chances are however if you do want to submit a map do it here : https://mccentral.org/community/forums/maps/

And also read up on the requirements here before making the map! : https://mccentral.org/community/threads/official-map-submission-guide.584/

4. Swinger

Swinger
    Most of, if not all of the maps, will be looked at at some point or another by the Admins. I'm personally actively looking for good maps that the admins haven't already seen to send through to them. The submissions are used for updates; we've seen it before with the CTF and Skywars updates. They are just very infrequent, so you may have maps lying in the forums for a while before you know what happens to them. Now is a better time than usual to send through maps, since there'll be a minigame update coming in the future. Since I know you're very talented, I'd encourage you to make a few :wink:

mxbel, Zonafer and Amvya like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.