Making pvp better

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Willard, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Willard

Ive been on the server round a week now and the servers great i love the pvp base but theres a problem, loggers, its amnoying, constantly ill go through 4 sets of p4 gear and ill bever get extras due to the fact people log all the time, one thing ive noticed is that you cant run away from a fight if u have to stand still for 5-10 second after your out of combat, also the punch bows are extremely annoying all the time u get shot away from them or they boost themself 30 blocks forward and it sucks... Can we remove the punch bows (keep epearls) and add a 5-10 second standing still combat timer? For next season of prisons me and a few mates of mine agree amd some server related people agree too

2. httpmeme

jakeysoul
    Hiya!

I personally don't see the server removing punch bows, since they're part of regular minecraft (unless you're talking about taking out the custom enchants that are known as punch3) which I wouldn't mind remind being removed, but maybe they should extend the pvp timer 15 seconds rather removing something first. I agree logging or doing /spawn or /p h is troublesome in pvp, especially if you're trying to have a good 1v1, but I assume if that's the case they always have /duel.
    Have a great day/night ! <3

3. Zeroe

Getting rid of punch bows will upset many players and and in my opinion it should stay. I feel like vanilla enchants shouldn't be messed with or changed and custom enchants yes.
    Have a good day.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.