MAKE US USE CREDITS!

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by lcco, Dec 17, 2019.

1. lcco

Leelep
    Heyo,

So me as the sweaty little player i'am, i have like 700k credits, i have all abilities, kits and uhhh stuff. But ya'll should seriously add more kits like for SG you could %100 add fishing rod kit and maybe you should be able to trade credits to other players, cause honestly as much as i love giving wins to rookies to help them get levels and credits, its such a pain :')

Thank You I LOVE YOU ALL <3

puposaurus likes this.
  2. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Heynya!

If you have too many credits that really just means you've played a lot. I'm level 170 and I haven't even finished my abilities yet so I think it's safe to say it won't be in a while for new players. Adding new kits are probably gonna make games more unbalanced. I like the idea of transferring credits but I also do believe the credits should be earned.

Byenya!

puposaurus likes this.
  3. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with FarisNyanNyan here. They brought up some good points that honestly you must have played the server for a while. Eventually, you will just end up gaining a lot of credits over time. I believe there are multiple good ways to spend credits, but the owners are always open to suggestions! I recommend you make a list of everything you want for what game and if the owners like the list there's a possibility of them implementing them.

FarisNyanNyan and puposaurus like this.
  4. Horace_Altman

Horace_Altman
    As a staff and a fairly high ranking leveled player. I will say this trading credits should Never be a thing for the simple fact that hackers would just use hacks and just pay themselves on there mains added onto the fact that when you see someone have a large amount of credits you know they earned them. I myself have very close to 4 million credits and yes It would be nice to spend them but I'm sure if minigames did update they will allow us to hopefully spend some of them.

Noah | Horace_Altman
    MCC SrMod
    MCC Ex-Builder

FarisNyanNyan, PorkChcp and B_Man05 like this.
  5. B_Man05

B_Man05
    To add to this, credits are able to get you perks and abilities in the CTF shop, the Skywars shop, and the SG shop.

And I'm close to 50,000 credits myself

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.