Make Resets More Frequent

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by PumahKITPVP, Nov 19, 2020.

1. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Factions is a very alive subserves. Gee I wonder why, maybe because it actually gets attention. Resets need to happen more frequently for subserves besides Factions. I mean, survival does Lend itself to longer seasons, but over a year?? My suggestions:

Factions: Every 1 month
    Skyblock: every 4 months
    Prison: every 6 months
    Survival: every 6 months
    Kitpvp: every 5 months
    Creative: every 2 years

Rok likes this.
  2. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    Hey!

Turtle here! I think that you are correct on what you said about survival. One year is definitely too long. Survival has kind of named itself as one of the more unpopular sub servers on mcc. This might change though, with a great content update about to go down tomorrow. I, for one, am super excited. MCC also just had another content update in creative, and honestly. I don't think creative needs to be reset. In your message above, you said 2 years in between resets. In my opinion, i think it should be longer than that. Some plots on creative take months to build, and people get busy, so I actually like how creative is right now. Kitpvp is due for a reset. That reset should be coming up shortly (Hopefully before Christmas).
    As you stated above, factions does get a lot of attention. 1 month resets are perfect for MCC. Having longer seasons can bore players. So, in my opinion factions is good the way it is for now. Prison is interesting, I believe I heard somewhere for prisons the time in between resets is about 6-9 months. Which is perfect in my opinion. I honestly think that it should be every 7 months. Lastly, skyblock. I do not have a lot of experience with skyblock but I am going to agree with you for the 4 month reset.

Hopefully this helped you a little bit and it is good to hear other's opinions on what they think reset times should be. The survival reset probably should probably have not been a year, but it is now being reset, and many players are looking forward to it. As for the other sub servers, I think that it will work itself out.

Like I said, hopefully this helped and have a wonderful day!

-TurtleSoup123

3. Lxvely

Lxvely
    Hey there!

I agree on some of these and disagree on some others. The factions reset time is already good, but the skyblock season time should stay at around 6 months. If it gets any shorter than this the season would be way to short for a game mode like this. I agree that Survival needs a more consistent reset as well (luckily it is getting one).

Resets are used not only to reset the competition, but also to implement new features to the game mode. For things like factions, it make sense to have very frequent resets to make competition fair. For things like Skyblock or Creative it makes less sense to have frequent resets because the gameplay and features are largely the same and Skyblock especially is a long-term game mode. Hope this makes sense.

Have a lovely day! :)

4. guih

guihzy
    Minigames, with no slight particle of a reset in over 3 years, even tho the entire community asks for it: gets left behind
    Creative, with no requests of resets in over 2 years: gets reset
    Survival, with no playerbase: gets reset

factions gets the most attention cause it’s just a money making machine
    12vies spend hundreds monthly on that thing hence why it needs more resets

Reset minigames, yes +1

power_peter16 and puposaurus like this.
  5. Moltenwing

I for sure agree with the skyblock reset time, 6 months is just too long in my opinion i play skyblock and it just got boring after 2 months if the season reset sooner and you could get a fresh start faster it would be more fun to continue playing around 4 months for a skyblock reset would be so much better,

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.