Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Make MCC Newspaper again :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PumahKITPVP, Dec 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    What the title says

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    bro honestly same. however, i think it really is all up to media team and if they do have the time to work it in.... anwayys i'm +1
    ::)

3. W5vil

W5vil
    I used to love this newspaper. It needs to come back. It was always a great way to be introduced to new staff members and connect with them.
    +1+1+1 From ME!
    -W5vil

4. Kyee__

Kyee__
    Yes! I agree! I loved the newspaper, it was cool to see all the events, updates, promotions etc. Loved it!

- Kye

ThorKingOfAsgard and puposaurus like this.
  5. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    Hey there. I think almost 90% of players can agree with you here. We love the newspaper! Although this being said the Media Team is quite small at the moment so they have lots of things to do with a small roster. We can only pray. :blush:

6. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Hello!
    I have talked with the main contributor to the paper about this topic. He is currently working on the next edition for the paper. As PorkChop said, the team is currently small and haven't focused too much on the paper recently. However, I can say that we will soon be seeing a paper come out and hopefully the normal monthly papers will continue afterward!

Have A Great Day!

7. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    90%? I never even read it and I can say the same for practically everyone I know. I think the Media Team shouldn't do the newspaper until the team is stabilized and full like it was in the past. They should probably focus on things like staff irls, gameplay videos, staff series, and etc

Vervain and puposaurus like this.
  8. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i feel like that’s also true.. although this thread does not fully discuss the media team.. however, as i kinda said in my reply, it’s really do have the time... and i can agree from your reply.. they kinda don’t. they have, in a way, flopped a little... i think just if ray could get his shit together and actually kinda manage a little more than factions and discoed(from at least what it seems like) that’d be the mostest coolest beans. thanks essentials for bringing it up that media team kinda sucks from our point of view and even from a little bit of an under view from when you had your staff term. gosh darn! i much appreciate that, and hope the media team fixes their shit soon.. at least being less inactive and getting more for people to really just disregard and find a few months later and make a meme outa it :);));)):))

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAA

9. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    You see, a lot of staff want to apply for the media team but theres an issue. Tryouts. There is a test to be able to join the Media team and so little of us have experience with simple GFX and video editing that no one is actually capable of applying for it.

10. puposaurus

puposaurus
    ikr. its kinda gay.. but like.. also. keeps the instagram posts from becomming more shittier

11. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Thanks for all the support guys! I’m hoping we can get it back :)

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  12. officialzing132

zing132
    I would not mind having a shot at contributing towards a media group!

13. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    I've honestly never really looked at the MCC newspaper much as I could just go to the announcements page on the mcc discord but having this back would be something I would like to look into as I see many people are enjoying it. #BringBackNews

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  14. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    I agree with you Shockwave because I would like to see the Mccentral newspaper. Like W5vil said It was always an excellent method to be introduced to new staff members and connect with. It is always great to meet the new staff members and also the chance to make new friends. Most of the players on Mccentral agree with you that we love the Mccentral newspaper. However, like PorkChop said there is not much media team is quite small and very busy. Also, like deltorium said it was cool to see all the events, updates, promotions, and other things of that sort. I think a lot of players would enjoy it if the Mccentral Newspaper is back in business. Have a good day or night! #BringBackNews

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.