Make kitpvp /fix all free

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by mbk54321, Apr 12, 2020.

1. mbk54321

you cant change it to money we need to pay 25 to fix we didn't was money for nothing I bought bedrock for the fix all guess what you change it to money its not fair let these rookie buy one idc and it even said in the notes for bedrock that free fix that's why everyone bought it now I quit cause you need money to fix not fair kidos so change it everyone is saying change it free listen to your customers

2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there!
    I completely know where you're coming from in the sense that some people bought ranks to have this perk and now it seems like they've wasted their money, however, the big reason why it was changed like this is it made the server FAR too Pay to Win. Essentially, the staff team decided it was too easy for players to get a set of mythical gear and /fix all endlessly. While this seems like getting value for your buck, its unreasonably fair for players who do not have a rank. Although it didn't completely solve the P2W issue, it certainly helped high ranked players depend on money. A popular suggestion from players is Bedrock+ should get a discount, which sounds fair, as they rely on money but less than others. Once again, I understand your frustration in buying a rank for a purpose that has since been removed, but the server simply can not please everyone.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Nikki <3

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.