Major Issue with fighting/bullying in chat

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by ibuckbuffalos, Sep 8, 2022.

?

Should Qencon be exiled from the server

1. Yes

41.7%
  2. No

58.3%
  1. ibuckbuffalos

There seems to be one player who nonstop bully's players and fights with them in chat for 20 mins straight. Qencon is the main issue with this. The season is 4 days in and he has 445 kills and 2 deaths. People get upset when he kills them 22 times in 5 minutes, and he just calls you poor and fights in chat every time he is on. He has been muted 10 times between 2 accounts for a reason, yet it seems him fighting in chat nonstop is ok. One other thing that comes along with this is a nerf that's needed for the smugglers. Him and his bully gang camp the 1 chunk area smugglers spawn for up 14 hours at a time. Therefore, the smuggler system is pretty much useless to any players besides his gang for 23 hours a day at least 2 of the gang members are online. They have good drops but no other players get to take advantage of them. I mean at least make the smuggler area bigger then 1 chuck so it takes longer for bullies like him and his gang to make money

KillHeroBrine32 likes this.
  2. DeejDaGoat

ban him FOREVER i am just trying to chill and get cronterban and he kills me over and over agan. Him and the 2000 gang!!!!

3. ItsConnor_

Move contra somewhere else or send that man away its so annoying

ibuckbuffalos likes this.
  4. abbs

Abbskababs
    Good lord this is tone-deaf. "Major issue with fighting/bullying in chat" followed by a poll meant to attack someone. Seems like you're contributing to the toxicity.

You're at fault for players like Qen arguing with you in chat. You go into pvp (An area dedicated to fighting) and complain when players who, keep in mind are pvpers, kill you. If you want to farm contraband without being killed, do what everyone else does and get geared up.

10 mutes between 2 accounts is nothing, I don't know why you even brought that up considering he's miles from excessive mutes.

Why does his kdr matter? just curious about how that relates to this thread.

anyway, this thread is dumb and excessive.

ibuckbuffalos and Buckxt like this.
  5. Buckxt

Buckxt
    you drop pvp naked and CRY everytime you die naked in the PVP zone. If you're going to cry about getting killed perhaps fight in the PVP zone? btw to define PVP it's player vs player where another player fights another player. I know it's a hard thing to understand but do not worry, I got you. If you can't handle a player vs player interaction just avoid the zone? Please stop crying 24/7 when you're doing it to yourself.

xoxo,
    Best PVPER
    Buckxt

ibuckbuffalos, Thomxs and abbs like this.
  6. Thomxs

Grow up, honestly if you dont want to see it then /ignore him its as simple as that. Its pvp if youre going to cry about getting killed simply do not drop its as easy as that. You cant complain about dying where its meant to happen. People argue all the time thats life get over it. Smugglers do not need to be nerfed just because you dont have enough players in your gang to kill our gang. No other players " is also a joke of a sentence as there are many players that grind there that are not apart of our gang. They have good drops as its harder to get as you can die because its in PVP!!! if you have a problem with our gang then msg me privately and we can work things out instead of complaining. - toms#2000 : Thomxs.

ibuckbuffalos, Buckxt and abbs like this.
  7. OGPlay

OGPlay
    skill issue.

abbs and ibuckbuffalos like this.
  8. High

iBuckBuffalos stay mad get folded kid your absolute *** - Qencon :) pce lil cry baby

abbs and ibuckbuffalos like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.