Made this video for the new website

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MinecraftStuff, Jul 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinecraftStuff

So I made this video because I had nothing to do. Lots of work put into this! But will I make a modified version of this to make it look better?
    probably not. Why?
    Because again, lots of work went into this and I do not feel like readjusting the keyframing. Why? Because if I ajust one it is not going to fix everything (in most cases, and this is one of them). But please give me opinions below!

Also please note - I am going to sleep now so any questions/feedback will be answered/read tomorrow.

(Sorry if something does not make sense, I made this post on my phone and I am very tired.)

2. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    Although it is good and you did a good job I don't really understand the editing and motion you did to advertise it at all. Maybe a change of the editing, different transitions?

Zonafer likes this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i like the concept, as unlimitedhealth said, the transitions n’ all that don’t make the most sense. if you decide to remake this or something, maybe improve on making it less choppy and more in sync with the music ;)

4. Ankh

Ankh
    I'm sorry, but what is this? Not trying to sound rude or anything but it literally looks like you just slapped it into After Effects and changed the angle a bunch of times.

5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i mean, that’s p much all i saw.. and there was also rotations.. that didn’t make sense as they just went back n’ forth.

6. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hey MinecraftStuff!
    Good job on the video. I like the style of editing you put into this. Just one tip though, I side rotations you put into the video were too quick. I think if you are able to, make it so that it is possible to somewhat read what is written instead of just looking at it. But that is the only bad thing. I find it really nice that you made this for the community to see. Keep it up :)

7. bypaths

bypaths Guest

I completely agree with you he needs to change the transitions of the slides. Making it easier on the eye and more visually appealing.

ImJustAndrew likes this.
  8. RigBot

RigBot
    looks cool
    how did you do that editing style where the video looks tilted at a different angle

thanj toyu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.