Low and High Ping

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Fates, May 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fates

TheFate
    What is the problem with this server in Ping? Outside the server I have 140ms, and inside I have 250ms of average, I am almost giving up to play in this server because of that, it is 2 seconds to shoot an arrow with the bow, it is oscillating from 180ms to 300ms, what is happening on this server? And my internet is Normal!

2. Issel

Issel
    Hey JustSomeoneAngry!
    The server is hosted from some where in America meaning that US people get good ping on the server while people from EU or AU will get worse ping. There are other servers such as hypixel that run a EU and US server that rotates depending on what time of the day it is (pm me for more information) but I don't think this is something that MC Central is going to do any time soon. If you can't deal with the bad ping feel free to quit.

-Issel

Sarrrcasm likes this.
  3. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hi there!
    Just like Issel stated, depending on your location compared to the setting of the host, the ping will vary. There is also a lot of other factors that come into play such as downloads, other members of your family, applications and your internet provider. If you are downloading something, or someone in your house is watching YouTube, Netflix or something else, your ping will flop constantly.
    Also, some applications when open take up a load of space and RAM and if your computer is struggling holding it, then that can fluctuate your ping.
    Hope I helped!
    Pistol <3

4. Swinger

Swinger
    As far as I remember, the server is hosted somewhere in Arizona, so the closer you are to that location, the better ping you can expect to get. As you are a BR player, I'd expect your ping to be around the 100-200ms mark. However, your ping jumping around is almost certainly your side, rather than server side.

#4 Swinger, May 19, 2020
    Last edited: May 19, 2020
  5. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Olá!
    Pelo que vi no seu perfil, você é brasileiro, assim como eu. Garanto-lhe que o que dissestes é, com certeza, a média dos jogadores brasileiros. A host do servidor localiza-se no Arizona, Estados Unidos, assim como disse o Swinger, logo teremos um grande delay. Você pode usar alguma DNS que ajudará, com certeza, na sua conexão! Eu recomendo o uso da DNS da CloudFare, se pesquisares achará rapidamente sobre.
    Não temos muito o que fazer em relação à conexão de nós, brasileiros, infelizmente. A DNS seria a melhor opção para termos uma conexão estabilizada!

Caso tenha alguma outra dúvida, não hesite em manda-me uma mensagem no Discord (Mauricioh#2505)

- Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.