Lost Spawners to a Griefer

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by hippy10, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hippy10

I lost 17 creeper spawners to a guy who was cooped to my is as he stole them all. Muel_ banned him immediately, am I able to get these spawners back? (btw the griefer's ign is jaydencooper1)

2. iamwilbur

iamwilbur
    Hey!

I mentioned this in a previous thread and said I would recommend talking to a Mod or Admin to see if they can do anything about the lost items and hopefully, you can sort something out. ( But sadly I don't favour your chances :/ )

You can contact the Staff Team via discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/9jzwQDQ) or you could just wait for one of them reply to this thread.

Good Luck!

Wilbur

3. ImConcerned

vNato
    Sadly, most items that are lost due to griefers /illegal scammers do not get re-spawned into the game. There is a number of good reasons for this and if you want I can name a few of them for you.
    Thank you and regards,

4. KingKottlewing

KingKottlewing
    Unfortunately, the most we can do is for a senior moderator or above to look at their ender chests and/or chests to look for the missing items. You can ask in the Discord for one to help you.

5. Mistrusts

th8t
    As KingKottlewing said above, you should join the Discord server and ask for a Moderator or Senior Moderator to help you try to recover these items. You can join the server here: https://discord.gg/9jzwQDQ
    Tag @staffmember for further help.

Thread locked!

EssentialsPlus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.