Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Lost progress on Survival

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by BetweenTheRosesx, Apr 10, 2022.

1. BetweenTheRosesx

Our lot is claimed and we lost the whole roof we built and the chest we made for the fish we caught and other fishing items, but we lost our progress somehow :(
    Not sure if anyone will see this but if there's a reason to this or a solution that'd be good !

BEFORE:
    : upload_2022-4-10_2-20-0.png
    ----------
    AFTER: (Plus missing items) Seems our progress just completely reverted not sure why [yes shaders on but didn't matter with or without shaders]

upload_2022-4-10_2-21-37.png

#1 BetweenTheRosesx, Apr 10, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
  2. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    No idea how this could happen but very sad to see. One question - did you change the material of the wall from oak to dark oak or is that also a glitch?

BetweenTheRosesx likes this.
  3. BetweenTheRosesx

Nope didn't change it, it reverted like that :( So since it reverted all my progress (items and chests I placed/had, and even reverted my building)

So my first idea with the house was doing dark oak, which is shown in the AFTER photo cause I guess it reverted to the time I had my house like that. First screenshot is what I had it like after all the changes and fixes to my house just for it to all be gone :( rip

Trainsgender likes this.
  4. aisuru

Aisurr
    I've never seen anything like those before honestly but if u want ill fund whatever uve lost just tell me when u'll be on next and /msg aisurr ❤❤❤❤

5. BetweenTheRosesx

Yea I have no idea how it happened. and omg that's really sweet of you!!! we really only lost a few fish we caught and some spruce wood so its nothing too bad that we cant get back, we go on every now and then, just started playing again a few days ago.
    Thank you for being such a kind person !! <3 <3

6. jemelina

jemelina
    You could create a bug report about this, that you will get a reply from staff one day - https://mccentral.org/community/forums/bugs/
    At least you seem to be playing in different version/texture pack/shaders etc than in the first pic, but I don't think it should matter in this situation. You can also request a staff to inspect your plot - in case some player has destroyed the building. Ngl it looks like it has been changed by hand cuz material doesn't just switch up like that.

Viizic and BetweenTheRosesx like this.
  7. BetweenTheRosesx

Ahh!! think i was trying to look for the bug forums, thank you! And yea sadly not a shader problem, i loaded it before too without shaders and was still messed up, me and my bf share the plot and was messed up for him aswell :( I hope no one would've done this themselves, but it seems that my plot just reverted to an earlier stage from when I tried all dark oak(when I first started building the plot) first photo is how it did look before being reverted to the dark oak which i previously had :(

Supposedly the server was down on the 4th and we got on later when it was back up, so not sure if that could've affected it or not. thank you all for the help too!

8. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hiya!

I would love to help look into this, so if you can add me on discord (Nikki_#3250) we can chat about it and I can inspect the area. As jemelina said please fill out a bug report with the coordinates of your claim so QA can look into it.

Nikki <3

Swaggle and BetweenTheRosesx like this.
  9. BetweenTheRosesx

Hii! Sounds good ! :) I won't be on MC for a bit but i will send a FR and once I'm on I can let you know too just in case. I did make a bug report last night just in case.

Thankfully my bf and I were able to finish our house the way we wanted it instead of keeping it reverted as well. Still lost some items but nothing too big thankfully!

10. Dronon20

P.S. Yes, the before and after photo has changed in terms of shaders but the issue still remained to what happened.
    If there's any sort of clarification needed:
    The Survival server (information used from other sources) went down sometime earlier day on the 4th.
    We played upon the night of the 4th and into early day of the 5th.
    Claimed land, house is a work in progress but probably 80% done.
    Sometime during our playthrough the Chunk was saved (30%) and didn't save by the end for whatever reason.
    Conclusion it's only the chunk because our character bodies (inventory + job levels) were saved.
    We did rework on it and fixed the rest of the issue and we are just reporting the bug report was made intended as a note and not an issue anymore.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.