lost old forums account

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Bobbythehuman, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbythehuman

bobbythehuman
    i had an old forums account that i used on here, and trying to log into it now is says that, that account does not exist or something. i believed the old account was called "bobbythehuman".
    the last time i think i used the account was over a young ago.
    i dont know if it was because of the website switching from enjin or something.
    could you give a reason why i cant use that account.

2. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

That is the reason because we switched to a new platform. No data has been synced from Enjin -> XenForo
    This is like a fresh start :) If you wish, you can view the old site at https://mccentralarchive.enjin.com

StormAggroX likes this.
  3. FourNut

FourNut
    Hello,
    The same thing happened to me, but this is a new forums! It is much more organized and looks so clean! You just have to start over, but if you are applying for staff, you have to get 20 more posts, and then you can apply. If you get denied, or you don't apply in 30 days, then you have to get Player Reports in instead of saying how many you had from the last forums.

If you have any questions for me, you can message me on discord at 4Nut#2232, or write on my profile page! I hope this explains a little more!

StormAggroX likes this.
  4. Mistrusts

th8t
    Since Xenforo is it's own independent site aside from Enjin none of the forums posts and friends will transfer unfortunately. I think this is a good chance for people to start fresh and revive the forums though!

StormAggroX likes this.
  5. 4151

Hi there,
    This has probably happened because you had an enjin account and we have moved on from that and it's a fresh start.
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.