Lost My Stuff In Survival

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Glooper, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glooper

i was playing SMP (survival) and a glitch occured when i was in overworld lava suddenly dropped on my and i was 900 blocks out from spawn and nobody was around and i was on a tree. i lost a shulker box with 40 diamonds and elytra and stack of frieworks a effeciency 4 picaxe and i had to spend 60k from other people to get it back. then as soon as i got most the stuff i lost a creeper killed me and just as i died item clear got rid of absolutely everything
    i have been playing on the server for 5 hours today and thanks to this absolute crap im thinking of leaving the server im honestly needing some help getting back on my feet since this is really unfair im very upset pls reply soon

2. Vxvi_

DandelionVivi
    Hey Glooper,
    Sorry to hear you lost all of your stuff but considering lava can't be placed in the resource world, there's no way you could have died from lava unless you fell or jumped into it.
    Sadly you arent able to get your items back.
    Have a nice day.

3. xBenz

xBenz
    If you have sufficient video evidence of this glitch occurring, feel free to make a bug report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.