Lost Item

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by DestroyerMax, May 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DestroyerMax

MaxDaDestroyer
    Hello, I logged today only 20 minutes ago to find that my sell wand in my inventory is missing. I had it this morning but am not able to find it now. I looked through my island and have not found it one bit. This is on Skyblock.

2. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    This is odd. Is it possible you may have accidently dropped the sellwand before logging off?
    If not, maybe it could be stored in your private vaults. I would consider every possible option until you are given a clear answer why.

Zac25zac likes this.
  3. It's not very helpful to say that an item of yours disappeared. Usually if that does happen (due to some kind of a bug) you'd still need screenshots and video proof of it happening.
    As Kinito said, you might've stored it elsewhere. Maybe that did happen and someone else took it out of the chest.
    -If this is a glitch, you won't be getting your items back without any evidence of owning / losing it to it (glitch.)
    -Either the wand's usage has expired or you indeed dropped it or forgot it elsewhere. Which is still on your end.

Zac25zac likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.