Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Lost an Ancient Key

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Min3_, Dec 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Min3_

Being new to the server and only haven played on Factions and Prisons, I wanted to check the rewards of the Ancient Key between each server however after I typed "/Hub", to leave Factions and review the rewards for the prison server, I suddenly felt the urge to check the rewards once more. I took a step forward and clicked on the ancient key, however walking did not cancel the impending teleport command and by chance I misclicked and instead activated the ancient key. I then spawned in the hub and upon rejoining the server I was not given any rewards and the key had been used. This happened at approximately on the 1st of December, 3:50 EST time. Could I have some assistance recovering the key?

2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    hey there,
    Firstly, make sure you didn't receive a money reward. If you do play that sub-server, you might have received a cash reward without realising. your best bet is to create a support donation email and explain the situation. If you have a receipt or email from the purchase to prove you are not lying, you can definitely add that to the email. For more information on what to put in the email, see this forum post. I'm not guaranteeing that you will get your key back or your money back at all, however emailing the support email is your best choice.
    -nik

10Controls likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.