Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Looking for new friends.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Advolton, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Advolton

Advolton
    Hello peeps,

I'm sorry this is going to sound like a strange thing to post, out of the ordinary and to most, probably stupid, but I have a very hard time finding people to become friends with whom of which are around my age group, and have the facilities such as Discord, e.g. most of the people I meet are a lot younger than myself, which is no harm, however I feel very uncomfortable speaking to them, or being "friends" so to speak with someone potentially half my age, other people I do find around my age don't use Discord, and therefore it makes communication over text very difficult.

Many of my older friends have stopped playing, or have moved onto the other projects or games, and therefore don't play as much as they used to, I'm busy a lot with work currently, especially with COVID being around, but when I finish work I like to play a few mini-games or even realms with some friends and do survival, distracts me away from everything that's going on in the world.

So, here's some insight: My actual name is Mike, I'm 21 years old and I live in the United Kingdom, I am trying to seek people above the 16+ mark, I will talk to anyone regardless of Gender, so please don't let that put you off, I have time for everyone, but people above 16, ideally above 18, I would feel a lot more comfortable calling and playing with when online.

If you're above the age of 16, and you have Discord, and would like to jump into some mini-games sometime or play some realms, as I currently have a server, some survival or even make some videos as I currently have a YouTube channel with 1,000+ subscribers, then I'd be happy to do that after getting to know you more as a person and bonding over the game.

Again, I'm really sorry this seems like a desperate cry for friends, it's not... I have enough in real life, but we're all stuck online currently, and the people I meet I just don't feel as comfortable playing with as I do people around my age, so please leave me a comment below if you'd like an add, drop your Discord, I'll send over a request asap.

Thanks a bunch, please don't hate, here's to a better 2021.
    Mike.

2. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    Hi there! I think your super cool for saying this, I’m glad your looking for friends your own age about. It’s very nice and I believe many people around your age play! I’m so hopeful you find some nice people to play with!

Advolton likes this.
  3. Advolton

Advolton
    Thanks so much Splat1221, I was worried that people might hate towards me, mainly because of my age, but I wish people would stop perceiving Minecraft as a child's game, many adults enjoy playing it, the survival, crafting and mining aspect of the game is still to this day, the best of it's time, nothing compares, PVP is intense and SMP is such fun to bypass time, especially at this time, most people just don't accept it unless you're a YouTuber, then they don't care how old you are because they get content they enjoy, shame really, but thanks so much for the kind words, I just feel comfortable playing around people my own age, who understand what I'm talking about and have the facility's I need to be able to competitively play online, as I do a lot of UHC, e.g. and need a good communication with friends.

Again, thanks so much for the kind words, really appreciated.
    Hopefully someone will show up soon.

4. MAXILES

hey 21 year old mike ill be friends

Advolton likes this.
  5. Advolton

Advolton
    Sounds good, if you have discord and would like to talk and play sometime, then send me over your discord, either on here or via PM's if you don't want to make it public, and I'll send you a friend request. <3

6. MAXILES

maxile#0001

Advolton likes this.
  7. zwiz

zwiz
    Hi there I'll be your friend!

Advolton likes this.
  8. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    I totally get that! My father loves angry birds :)

Advolton likes this.
  9. Advolton

Advolton
    Added. <3

10. Advolton

Advolton
    Added. <3

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.