Looking for a new island. I have 40k island levels. very active.

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by __dragonslayer, Sep 8, 2020.

1. __dragonslayer

Hi, many of you know me as ComplimentMyUser on Skyblock 1. Recently I've had some trouble with the island that I'm on and I'll be leaving it soon to join a new one. Basically, one of my island members stole 120 zombie pigs, & 80 snowgolems, and 3 hhs. As you can see, this makes being on the island completely pointless as he took most of my items. Their user is LiitleBig_Player in case you're wondering, make it known that they grief ;). Back to the point, I need a new island, I have 40k island levels in Emerald blocks, Diamond blocks, & Gold blocks. Also many other valuable items that the thief wasn't able to steal. I also have my farming suit too. For more details and if you're interested in inviting me, my discord is dudemaster#9389
    Also I'm on 4-5 hours every day of the week.

2. __dragonslayer

I'm looking for an island on page 3 or above. Must be an active island. I work very well in teams.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.