LongDays Constantly Giving Out Unwarranted Mutes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BreadToast, Jul 31, 2019.

?

Have you noticed this?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BreadToast

I am not sure if you have been on factions recently but the amount of people getting muted for regular conversations and normal flames is way too high. Today I was muted for "encouraging spam" and I was just talking about the length of the server reset with another player (no vulgar language involved). I have been in discord with an incredible amount of people that are muted for ridiculous reasons and it is really sad to see. I am not saying he should be demoted but it would be great if a senior staff member could brush him up on the rules.

2. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hello there Breadtoast,

If you believe that a staff member is breaking the rules or abusing their power you are able to report them here.

Thanks, Olli​

3. Swinger

Swinger
    Adding to what Olli's explained, you can always appeal the punishment (https://mccentral.org/community/forums/appeals/) and ask for evidence of your mute (considering helpers are required to screenshot every instance when they mute someone). That's always a good course of action before reporting a staff member you believe is getting something wrong, as it gives them a chance to show you when and why your mute took place. If they can't give good evidence, then you have grounds to report them to higher staff.

4. Logandatogan

I have never noticed this. Back when I used to get muted often for spamming it was always well deserved.

5. Composures

Composures
    Hello BreadToast,

If he muted falsely, then I am sure it was accidental. He was recently promoted onto the staff team again, so mistakes are to be bound to be made. If you have any valid evidence of him warning players without them doing something against the rules, then you may report the staff member who punished you or the other players. Also if you were warned and or muted for something you are not sure you did, then you can always ask the staff member about the situation. However, without proper evidence then nothing is able to be done.

I will now be locking this thread, as this has been answered. Have a nice day or night! -Lauran

BreadToast likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.