Logitech g502 or Razor Deathadder Elite For Minecraft

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Repo, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Repo

Canc3r0usYT
    Lets settle this once and FOREVER

Do you guys prefer a Logitech G502 or Razor Deathadder Elite For Minecraft. comment it below. If you don't agree with someone make a counter claim, if you agree with the person, make a statement to it why u agree and think it's the best. It would be boring just to do a poll.

Edit- Spelling correction.

2. guih

guihzy
    Since 2014 (when I first joined mcc) I’ve been using a deathadder chroma. And it’s the best mouse I’ve ever tried (I used to have a zowie mouse before). So I suggest trying the deathadder. If you don’t like it :shrug:

3. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    I like the Razor Deathadder Elite better as it is a type of mouse that seems to have a better grip for me, I always use mouses with similar designs it such the Reddragon m711 Cobra RGB. I just overall like the way it looks and feels in my hand and how fast it feels like you actually use it, these types of mouses are usually very durable as well.

ImJustAndrew likes this.
  4. BrysonOA

I have the Reddragon m711 :smile: I love the way my hand fits around it, and it feels really smooth.

Miyauchi likes this.
  5. Departition_

If you jitter click a lot I’d recommend the reader deathadder but if you butterfly click a lot then I would recommend the logitech one.

6. Miyauchi

Miyauchi
    Eyy I got the Redragon m715 just because it fits my hand better than the m711.

BrysonOA likes this.
  7. Kane

Kane
    I've tried razer products before. Currently, I have a razer keyboard; I used to have a razer mouse. I can definitely tell you that they have the best keyboards. Just to clarify, I did not own razer deathadder. However, I tried razer deathadder before. Currently, I have a Logitech G502 and I can definitely tell you that it's the best mouse I have ever had. It's really easy to jitter click with it (easier that deathadder in my opinion), unlike my other razer mouse, Razer Naga. Although I tried razer deathadder twice (or perhaps more), I know I am in no position to talk about it; I would just like to say that Logitech G502 is my thing!

#7 Kane, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  8. BrysonOA

That's a good one too

Miyauchi likes this.
  9. luvbri

luvbri
    I just use a $8 mouse from Microsoft.

10. ltself

ltself
    Hey,

I use the Logitech g502 and I have flet death adder. The differences are that the death adder is the slightest bit bigger and the g502 has more side buttons which just feel nice and in place.

11. Bob50

UglyKidBob
    I use the Razor Deathadder Elite it just feels normal for me.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.