Lms is not fun at all, fix it

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Ethuc, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Ethuc

Lms happens every now and then on Prisons, idk about other servers but it literally is just 4 people teaming in a corner and the rest dying randomly, teaming should be bannable 100% in LMS the same people win the event and its impossible when they all meet up at a certain spot and just sit there.

Having all the same skins and no names doesn't fix this.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiHi! i can see where you’re coming from. lms is p messed up. but in previous seasons like season4 where you can bring your own gear, and there’s a gap limit, they tend to get more salty players because they died. also, prison2 lms were usually kinda dead.
    i can get wanting to change it, i’m all for it, the weird steve’s and iron armor for everyone is kinda boring and people do team and ghost. however, you didn’t really lost any reasons why it should change (except for teamers) and/or waht changes :thinking:
    so mr. sir. if you got any suggestions on how it could change, i’d like to hear ‘em :):):)):):):):))

have a good day
    ~pup

3. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Hi! I agree with LMS teaming not being fair. Staff team tried to help by taking the name tags away but
    it still didn't help because users with capes and Badlion/LabyMod cosmetics are still visible allowing the
    players to see who is who. The skins make it worse and it doesn't even look good. The LMS are now
    combined meaning that if you have LMS is Prison 1, you will also see players in Prison 2 due to the
    lack of players. Just like Pupo said, if you have any suggestions we would like to here it and
    put your suggestions here! Thank you and have a wonderful day!​

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.