Let's talk about Fly Hacking.... AGAIN.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Advolton, Jan 11, 2021.

?

Have you come across a Fly Hacker when trying to play SkyWars??

Poll closed Jan 15, 2021.
  1. Yes.

33.3%
  2. Yes ALL THE TIME.

59.3%
  3. No.

7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advolton

Advolton
    I agree dude, it is very frustrating...

2. JoaoOssucci

JoaoOssucci
    You don't need more than 15 minutes to come across 30 hackers on Solo Skywars...
    I just saw this post today so I haven't voted, but if I could I would vote in "DEFINITELY EVERY GAME THERE IS AT LEAST ONE HACKER"...
    Maxiles and YouGetMeSoHigh were joking, they know there are SO MANY Hackers on this server and staff can't ban all of them.
    The only one who might not be joking was the Admin Unadvised, but he barely plays skywars, and the game I played with him, a fly hacker killed me, but since he was on the other side of the map he didn't realize and the hacker died/got kicked.

3. Advolton

Advolton
    Hi, I'm glad that you have shared your opinion with us, and commented on previous situations of this occurring, I did remove the poll, that's because I didn't want there to be results coming in like now when I've already rounded up the total amount of votes submitted, the poll only ran for 24 hours and then was closed, but from that we can already see that there is an issue, course we knew that already. I appreciate you commenting your opinion on the thread. <3

JoaoOssucci likes this.
  4. Interressta

Saying that it is a good thing so that you can get reports to become staff is selfish. This is literally one of Mcc’s biggest problems and it has been for a while.

5. Advolton

Advolton
    Agreed.
    Plus, I think /chatreports should count towards the 100 you need, when accepted, so that it doesn't always have to encourage hacking.

6. Interressta

Good suggestion

Advolton likes this.
  7. Advolton

Advolton
    Thanks, I appreciate that, I mean, it would make more sense, I don't know why they don't count already, they're still reports.
    Alongside the reports done on Discord, seems the only ones that count are those done on the forums...

8. Advolton

Advolton
    I've seen more than that tbh, I probably see about 30 hackers a day, every single game there seems to be something, it's very annoying.
    The server definitely needs some sort of Anti-Cheat, or it'll go on forever and just keep encouraging players to go elsewhere like I nearly did.

9. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    I feel like we could be okay, banning players all the time the number of hackers goes down.
    After a bit the number will be very good and most everyone should be happy :)

10. Advolton

Advolton
    I don't think the number will ever be good, they will just keep coming back every time, on ALTS and other accounts, and we can't ban players, we can report them but it hardly does anything unless you're trying for staff, they're back online within 5 minuets doing the same exact thing...

They get about 100 ALTS for probably like £10...

JoaoOssucci likes this.
  11. legwarmer

legwarmer
    I know from experience, years ago that there are alt gens of cracked accounts, the one I noticed was a discord server. I made a shop and everything on Creative and gave away the alts to people there after advertising. They were all closes shortly after the discord was shut down - this was presumably 3 years ago. The alts weren't good for anything, but were interesting to give away

12. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    The difference is that these aren't cracked accounts. These accounts are legit accounts that were stolen or donated and they're literally dirt cheap. I've bought some myself years ago that were like 10 dollars for 150 accounts. They unfortunately were banned on practically every server but you'd more than likely find one unbanned on MCC which I find to be an issue.

13. legwarmer

legwarmer
    Does MCC Ip-ban? Or does it not matter, since there are free vpn's

14. JoaoOssucci

JoaoOssucci
    They IP Ban if you have 2 or more accounts under the same IP, but it's easy for hackers to evade just using a VPN...

15. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Imagine fly hacking. Never seen one in my life except smalltitygothgirl

16. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    They ip ban but nord easily bypasses the anti vpn

17. Advolton

Advolton
    What really? So you can literally bypass it with a VPN? That easily?

18. Advolton

Advolton
    You must not play a lot of Skywars, it's caked in Fly Hackers, you'd be lucky to find a game without one...

19. Eleung_musk

eleung
    I played over 5k games of skywars

20. MAXILES

i actually get them cheaper but yeah close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.