Let's talk about Fly Hacking.... AGAIN.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Advolton, Jan 11, 2021.

?

Have you come across a Fly Hacker when trying to play SkyWars??

Poll closed Jan 15, 2021.
  1. Yes.

33.3%
  2. Yes ALL THE TIME.

59.3%
  3. No.

7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    I'm not trying to be mean, but you are literally being stupid, if you have not seen any hackers, then you are lucky and have not been put in a game with them, but if you want, I can literally send you some links to vidoes I took mind you, of hackers fly hacking and proving to you, THERE IS HACKERS lol. Heres one...... https://imgur.com/a/LB7kGQl

2. MAXILES

thats literally fake, u can see from his movements, real people dont move like that nice fake vid.

3. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Gosh you are really trying to hide hackers, got something to tell us, are you a hacker, cause if you actually use ur eyes and ovserve then like, you would know. I got about 94 more vids, and that one seemed fake because of his momvent but thats how he was, heres some others: https://imgur.com/a/RX6AFGE https://imgur.com/a/dJOE2n6 https://imgur.com/a/JAQmmxc https://imgur.com/a/SF0iPAt

And I got about 80+ more of those type of things, do you really think I'd fake that much, just to get 100 reports, I'm not like that. These are true and if you actually used ur eyes in skywars then you'd know that I'm not lying. And not only that, I got tons of other proof from this person named redsapphire28 and razzyb that they are literally hacking

4. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    But if you really insist that theres no hackers, then fine, believe theres none. As for the rest of us will worry about them and help the community by reporting them and getting them banned. But I really wonder why you are trying your hardest to hide hackers, why are you trying so hard to pretend theres no hackers, I'm very sure without a doubt you've seen some, I have a feeling you are a hacker, then then why would you hide hackers this hard

Interressta likes this.
  5. MAXILES

i have more experience than you, therefore i'm better than you there are simply no fly hackers because i haven't seen any.
    wannabe staff whats the point in reporting them if they get on alts

6. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    The point is to report them and I'm done talking to you, clearly you are bot better because me and a ton of other people know theres hackers. Use your eyes for peak sake. Now now I'm done talking to you but this. Believe a lie if you fricken want. Bye

Interressta likes this.
  7. legwarmer

legwarmer
    I have to share my opinion. This morning, for me, I came across 6 fly hackers in the span of 30 MINUTES. They all flew, and used scaffold in sold skywars. You are on a different planet if you think otherwise. Or you just claim to play skywars and don’t.

8. legwarmer

legwarmer
    The point is, there are hackers and you will come across 5 each day if you actually play skywars. “Wannabe staff members whats the point in reporting them” Reporting them is one account less? MCC clearly needs more active staff in mini games, so good thing that they are getting those reports done.

9. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Yeee good point!! To be honest, I'm sure he is on a different planet. Hes honestly either not actually played skywars or is trying to hide hackers or something LOL probably because he is one

10. legwarmer

legwarmer
    It’s just honestly sad that he’s trying to say there’s no hackers in skywars.. buddy must be on the creative grind

11. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Yea. I see at least sometimes even 10 hackers a day. I've reported over 80 hackers so yea

12. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    no you just literally missed the joke like 4 times

13. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    I to be honest doubt hes joking. If you start from when he first talked into what I told him and such

14. Advolton

Advolton
    Well, here's something that I wasn't expecting...

Currently, we're on 500+ views in total for this thread, and thanks to everyone giving there opinion and discussing the situation in detail, we're slowly moving closer to having the most amount of replies EVER on a General Discussion post for these XenForo Forums.

Currently, the #1 spot is just under 100 replies, and therefore, we're just over half was with a solid 55.

I appreciate all of you coming on here and giving your opinion and discussing it in detail for the rest of the community to read and take into account, I'm very thankful with the support this thread is gaining.

Thanks.​

15. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    he's definitely joking about it lol

16. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Doubtful

17. MAXILES

i have 20,000 games played and im like 15th all time leader boards im joking idiot.
    ur so gullible

18. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Well, there are people in this world that are that stupid so

19. MAXILES

LOL ur stupid for believing me

20. Interressta

Yes fix skywars I’m tired of having a hacker in every game it’s bs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.