Let people check linked accounts.

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Raqueese, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Raqueese

Raqueese
    Uh kinda self-explanatory. Let people check which accounts are linked to their IP. By doing this, people can know whether or not certain accounts are linked, and as a result, the excuse “i didnt know those accounts were linked” will be less credible.

2. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey Raqueese,

This doesn't work too well, a lot of the time that people have accounts traced to them is when they use it on an IP, hop to another IP and continue to play. We are able to check all of their IP history and find who/what is linked to them; having the ability for a player to lookup their own IP is just asking for trouble.

This wouldn't be a feature we release to players.

Simply put; don't share accounts, don't trade accounts, don't borrow accounts, only ever buy accounts from mojang.

3. Raqueese

Raqueese
    I get what you’re saying, Kieren. I would like to clarify that I don’t think people should he able to look up anything by IP address. There should be a command (maybe /checklinks) that will show all of the accounts linked to the ign of their current account. They wouldn’t be able to specify anything beyond that.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.