Learn from my mistakes :(!!

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by gordenbro1, Feb 8, 2020.

1. gordenbro1

Hey guys, I think today was the last day I’m ever going to play SkyBlock. I had seen people get hacked before, I didn’t think it could happen to me.

Well, today it did. I lost nearly everything. I had grinded for MONTHS and had two pieces of perfect armor up to tier X and two at tier IX. Leaping sword gone. Bank account cleaned out. Backpacks gone, meaning pretty much everything I own. All my SC3000’s are gone, as well as the diamond spreading. They even took my two level VII clay minions lmao. Ended chest cleaned, not much was in there though. All special items in my collection are gone. I do not want to get everything back. It‘s not worth it. I’ve been playing off and on since release, so now it is officially off.

Learn from my mistakes. Change your damn passwords ple
    usps trackingshowbox

ase. Goodbye SkyBlock, it’s been real.

#1 gordenbro1, Feb 8, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  2. veleds

veleds
    damn dude T_T best of luck to you

3. iSloth

iSloth
    Don’t forget to change your password to prevent this from happening again. Also, if you don’t already have them enabled, enable security questions for greater protection. Best of luck in the future.

4. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    im sorry about that. I do really hate people like that....but sadly this world is like tat :(

5. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    and for you password....do not do this one but this is an idea of what it should be: L9i$ke! something like that...you see how i used the word like...but i modified it alot with the other things...that is a good password...but do not use that one....now that people see it

6. wphantomw

that doesn't soound like skyblock

7. Lunatix

lunatix
    I think you got the wrong server.

HH_Captain likes this.
  8. HH_Captain

publicy
    Definitely

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.