Kits on SG/SW

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Desiqn_, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    Think there should be a way to unselect and select kits that you’ve bought on skywars and Sg. I’ve bought all the kits but don’t use half of what I spawn in with so if there was a way to unselect them so it frees up inventory space. will also spend less time sorting your inventory out.

nouhs, InsaneIsMyName and Zonafer like this.
  2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I really like this idea, as there are some kits you may purchase but stop using later on (for example, the TNT). I also don't see any drawbacks to this suggestion, so I'm definitely +1.

3. sqncr

stepcest
    I agree with Zonafer, as I see absolutely nothing that could go wrong if this feature was added to minigames. It'd be great to have this implemented because as you mentioned, players may decide that they don't want to use certain kit(s) anymore. Players may just want to free up space in their inventories, and other players may decide to challenge themselves. For example; skywars with no enderpearls when you spawn in. Anyways, totally love the idea, and I hope this gets seen and taken into consideration.

Zonafer likes this.
  4. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I would love to see this idea implemented. There are a lot of kits that I rarely use that I bought simply because I had an excessive amount of credits. If there was a way to essentially toggle them, it would also make re-organizing your inventory at the start of the game less frustrating.

5. nouhs

nouhs
    I haven't unlocked everything everywhere but it would be a really great feature if we could toggle off kits and stuff like that. I don't use my rod in skywars but I have the kit purchased and it just takes up my inventory space and would be nice to turn off.

6. TimTam

EatingTimTams
    Hello,

I really like this idea, being able to toggle kits you bought but never use would make inventory organisation easier and would be such a good feature all around.

I also really like the fact that if this gets added we may possibly be able to see a "Toggle Explosive Arrows" as some people don't like using them or would just like to do a few games without them for challenges and stuff, me personally i dislike having explosive arrows on skywars, which has inevitably made me decide to not go above Iron rank since once i get to or past gold rank i'll be stuck having to use explosive arrows.

+1 From Me :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.