Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Kits and Ranks Help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matrix, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Matrix

Hello everyone,,

I'm trying to buy my friend the ability to have a kit in survival games as a gift. She wants to be able to start out with armor and weapons and such when playing survival games. Is that actually a thing? and if so what do I need to buy for her gift?

Thanks!!!

2. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    To get a kit in Survival Games, you need to buy a starter chest in the shop GUI. To do this, you need credits. To my knowledge, the only way to pay for credits is to get a rank. If she is already immortal, I'm not sure that there is anything that you can do.

3. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    You get a small amount of credits with ranks. So purchasing a rank for their account would be one way to 'fast tracking' them to getting kits in survival games.
    Lapis+ rank will give 2x credits in minigames, which helps speed up the acquisition of credits.

I believe they will still need to play several games to get enough credits to buy the tier chests. (Tier chests can sometimes contain food, weapon, armor, etc)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.