Kitpvp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tlip, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Tlip

Esht
    I have recently been playing kitpvp and its pretty fun besides the fact of all the diamond people, but theres a lot of hackers on usually and theres never any staff on, unless there in vanish besides that I dont usually see a red name tag, and the recent map it changed to with the crops is insanely laggy because when you sprint through them you get rubberbanded.

2. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! There are often staff online but in vanish. I personally spectate kitpvp a lot, but don't play much, and there are other staff that do the same, just quietly freezing/banning hackers or suspicious people. If you see a bhopper or other hacker, or just someone who is suspicious and could use a screenshare, then feel free to say their username in the #support channel on discord. You can also dm me or another moderator on discord and we can spectate, or /msgf a moderator ingame if you have anyone added. Hope this helped, have a great day!

3. Tlip

Esht
    there was 3 staff in 1 server and 2 hackers and it took awhile for them to get banned.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.