kitpvp yes ok read

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by iOriginally, Nov 25, 2021.

1. iOriginally

add fishing rods pearls 10 sec cooldown for da pearls add str 2 pots as a rare item ok bye

2. SeriousCircles / muk2006

i completely disagree i think we should have equal rights in kitpvp (people hunt me because im black)

Yukihira likes this.
  3. NFLs

NFLs
    I agree with the pearls, with the 10 seconds cool down because many players would "abuse" it and pearl away every second. I however disagree with the fishing rods, i don't see the necessity in bringing it into pvp, because an alternative to using a fishing rod to knock players to get the hit combo is the bow which is already in the game - and that also does damage. You can always do /duel or uhc kit that involves a fishing rod

Goooofyyy likes this.
  4. ClassiestGamer

McTigga
    Yes ok I read it.

5. iOriginally

The thing is with rods, it could also attract UHC players as well and make it more enjoying for everyone. More player = more fun

6. Goooofyyy

Goooofyyy
    Hello,

I'm very against this suggestion, why add strength II, and make it rare?
    I would hope it would last for a reasonable time since it's rare,
    even then It's still op, and not very fair, for other players.

As for the rods... I don't quite like that Idea either, rods disgust me, In my opinion, it ruins PVP, but as I said in My Opinion, others may seem to like it however, I don't believe that this is something that needs to be added to kitpvp.

Pearls, It wouldn't be a bad thing if they were added, so that people without Punch II bows have somewhat of a chance to run away, those who do this will need a cooldown, 10 - 15 seconds I would say, nothing under 10 seconds.

#6 Goooofyyy, Dec 19, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2022

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.