KITPVP THOUGHTS THIS SEASON

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Z3r0, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Z3r0

i saw pumah write this and i cannot agree more, so i wanted to share his message with everyone else (this was a while ago)

make p5 rare not common, (this is what he wrote)

The key problems are rookies not being able to fix and too much p5 imo. If we removed p5 from ancient/myth keys, and only kept event keys this would help a lot, as p5 would be VERY rare. Some potential alternatives for myth/ancient keys:

Ancient Key Rewards:

Instead of p5 or s6, we could have:
    Instead of p5 boots, 5 Punch 2 (Punch 2's are well balanced but are still a good reward. Around same value of 5 Punch 2
    Instead of s6, Punch 3 is somewhat OP, But it doesn't help with 1v1s, more mobility so its fair.
    Instead of p5 helm, 5 strength book, 5 speed book, 5 grinder 2 book or 5 fire res book.
    With p5 being rare, way more p4 g sets will be made, so more books in the eco would be good
    instead of p5 chest, 2 hf2 book. hf2 is cool
    instead of p5 pants, s6 axe. S6 axe still feels special and and is a little better than s5, but not enough where its unbalanced.

For myth key
    Instead of p5 boots, s6, fire 2, grinder 2, ub5 axe Better axe since its myth
    Instead of s6, 3 Thorns 2 book Once again, more p4 g set. if you could. have thorns 2 on all pieces, p4 sets could be more valuable.
    Instead of p5 helm, 10 strength, 10 speed, 5 grinder 3, 10fire res. Again, books = good
    Instead of p5 chest, Depthstrider 4 book. Not OP, they had them for a little while in season 7. Really fun and would enhance p4 god sets
    Instead of p5 pants, hf3 book.

just make this happen and many more will join and play kitpvp! please.

2. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    These suggestions actually seem pretty good, the problem is that people won't like it because they want to be p5 tanks. Also, one of the things you mentioned for myth keys, all the books, may not work because of the amount of inventory space required. Apart from that though I like these suggestions.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.