Kitpvp Restart Timer

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Karl Bendik Meldahl, Jul 28, 2019.

?

Should we add the 60 second timer

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karl Bendik Meldahl

I believe that we should add a longer timer in Kitpvp when the server restarts, it has been killing me and my friends for some time now while we are in p4 god armour and all that stuff and it seems like there is always a hacker/ rookie there to target us right when we are trying to go spawn so i think we should add a 60 second timer in the middle of the screen instead of a 5 second timer so we have some time to get in spawn. i know it says in chat, but i just simply dont look at chat enough to see that the server is restarting.

2. KingKottlewing

KingKottlewing
    Hey there!

Subserver reboots are always at the same time every day, so if you just remember the time that KitPvP resets for you, just don't go into pvp 5 minutes beforehand.

3. Mistrusts

th8t
    If you can remember which time the server reboots then you will be fine not to get caught in pvp when it happens! I do think with upcoming subserver resets it could be a good addition to have a notification at maybe 30 seconds to say when the server is going down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.