Kitpvp Reset

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by t4nw31x, Aug 30, 2021.

1. t4nw31x

Hello everyone! As my first post, I thought it would be great to give my ideas on a hopefully upcoming kitpvp reset. This subserver used to be very popular and has still maintained og players over the years. It has started to die overtime because there hasn't been a lot of new content each reset. Another reason why there are fewer players is because of cheaters. If MCC gave kitpvp a better anti-cheat I feel the community would strive back up.

Lastly, another reason as to why kitpvp is dying is because of all the new content on prison (which I completely support). I just feel as if kitpvp and other subservers deserve that same interest by the owners too.

2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Hello!

I do believe a Kit reset is well overdue, and as it is the subserver I spend most of my time on, I figured it wouldn't hurt for me to contribute my own two cents. I can 100% agree with you on the issue of lacking content, but at the same time I'm not sure what kind of content the server could bring to KitPvP other than new maps and perhaps events; in my mind, the PvP will not change, and that's the focal aspect of Kit.

I can also see why cheaters have driven away players not just on Kit, but the entire server. I am all for the new Minigames anticheat being implemented serverwide, but it's really important we consider that there will always be a way to bypass an anticheat, and we just can't prevent that from happening at one point or another. Cheaters, especially closet cheaters, will stop at nothing to continue to give themselves the upper hand, and so continued developement (like with the new AC) is vital.

Finally, you mentioned the new content being pushed out on Prison (and I would also say Skyblock) as something that's driving players away. While I wouldn't say that itself is driving players away, but rather the perceived lack of interest in Kit, and that I can also see happening. However, you do have to remember the owners are people with their own lives and while MCC is their job, they cannot spend 24/7 working at their job. I would love for the server to rebuild its dev team and perhaps grow again, but that is in the hands of the owners. We can only hope for the best!

t4nw31x and BlockyBeach like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.