KitPvp Reset

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by ImUntouchableLol, Aug 3, 2020.

1. ImUntouchableLol

Ok... lets start, My ideas for the next season of Kitpvp, Small ideas First.
    1. Punch III should be a reward you get from ancient keys to.
    2. ( mainly for rookies) Chance of getting a p4 set from a vote key [p4 helm , p4 chest , p4 leggings , p4 boots sharp V fire aspect 1) Make this reward as rare as the Ancient key.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. a Pickup Filter would be nice as you get tired of emptying your inventory every so often because when your p5/ p4 you pickup rookie armor etc(useless items).

2.More events on kitpvp Like lets say a Sumo all event ( if you press or click on the Join the event button )if you wan't to join a Red rover , where theirs 1 killer and you run from side to side killer gets rewards based on kills( lets say 5$ per kill ) , The winner of the event gets ofc an event key the armor and like 200$ or something like that.

3. Another Event like 1v1's for whoever joins ( for whoever presses or clicks on (Join the 1v1 Event / our tournament ) would be like , full p4 set reg no Unbreaking with s5 no fire aspect, 20 regular golden apples strength 1 perm speed 1 perm 10 instant health potions \

4. KitPvp payout!!! it shouldn't be as high as Factions but an ok amount like lets say 300$ buycraft for the Number 1 clan split evenly #2 clan gets 150$ Buycraft #3 gets 50$ buycraft (These amounts can be lower these are just examples) It would Increase the competiion for the Top 3 clans

#1 ImUntouchableLol, Aug 3, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    Expo_Opxe likes this.
  2. hunter11220809

3. Expo_Opxe

Expo_Opxe
  4. _Noxid

_Noxid
    I like the ideas but I can almost assure you there will never be a kitpvp payout due to the fact its no comp, and just pvp.
    Also, kitpvp just isn't a gamemode to have a payout on

5. x_Yakuza

yes please MCC even players got good ideas! listen to them please!

6. Condescendence

Condescendence
    I agree with the p4 set from vote keys and the addition of another event. It would be nice to have a last man standing gamemode added to broaden the variety. As for the pickup filter, it is very similar to the better inventory hack and just doesn't seem necessary at all. Payouts are something that I don't see happening because kitpvp is nowhere near popular enough for the owners to be investing in it like that.

7. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    I like the ideas, with the inv cleanup maybe something you can unlock. For having a chance to get p4 from voting, is great.

8. StrafingChaos

Honestly we need kohath and all his retard little boyfriends to fuck off. They are all ip banned and they all just evading, hopping and dosing everyone

9. x_Yakuza

agreed notchapple2017

10. Tcay

i like the idea of 1v1 brackets how ever there should also be 2v2 brackets is well so you can /team with a buddy!
    i like the idea of a sumo however hackers will ruin this badly.
    p4 should be rare not ancient key you get 4 vote keys a day i think rare is fine lol
    no kit pvp pay out, maybe the top 5 get a myth key or smthing

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.