KitPvp Reboot issue

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by PerryPing, Jan 14, 2020.

1. PerryPing

While I'm fighting with someone which I'm in Protection 4 Unbreaking 3 set, Sharpness 6 sword, and maxed punch 2 bow plus bunch of god apples, during that time, there was rebooting coming soon like in 10 seconds. Which I thought it supposed to be keep item in my inventory during combat when its rebooting, apparently I died when I came back to kitpvp after reboot and lost everything including my killstreaks, I'm kinda mad at this point to be honest. It's not normal and unfair. Please fix this, also give my gear back as well as killstreaks. Thank you.

ign: PerryPing

2. Montilou

Montilou
    Hey,

Unfortunately, this is a bit needed in KitPvP. There are daily server restarts to reduce lag, so you can't exactly stop them from happening. Unfortunately, MCC doesn't refund items to players, so it is highly unlikely that they will give you back your gear. Stopping people from dying in the reboot would be problematic, as if someone was about to die, they could just gap until reboot if it wasn't too far away, and escape death. I recommend staying out of the PvP zone around 10 - 20 minutes before the reboot to ensure this doesn't happen to you again. A text message warning players of a reboot and specifying that they will lose their items unless they get out of combat might be a good idea, but server reboots are essential.

Have a good day!

Envoys likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.