KitPvP New Season & Ideas

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Thigga, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Thigga

Hello, I'm Thigger. As a member of the MCC and KitPvP community for years and years, i feel there are some changes that need to be made:

↠First of all, we need season X soon, it's been waayyy too long since the last reset and at some times i can log on and literally be the only player online kitpvp.

↠Additionally, like I said before, there are so many changes that need to be made. However, these changes can be made like this:
    ➠Complete revamp. This could be many things:
    Hypixel Pit style (cool enchants, mystic items, etc...)
    ➟ New Items, different kits, etc...

↠THINGS THAT NEED TO BE ADDED/REMOVED!
    ➠Upgrade Shop:
    ➟ Gold Boosts
    ➟ Potion Boosts
    ➟ Leveling Boosts
    ➟ Killstreaks
    ➟ Any Upgrades that a player could spend in-game money on, and help them.

➠New Money System:
    ➟2$ per kill is dumb. Make the default amount around 10 gold, but change the economy completely.
    ➟New enchantments that give extra money per kill
    ➟Bounties, this could be something like 50g every 10 kills or something like a 10% chance per kill to get a bounty buff.

➠We need new events. Some recommendations:
    ➟Create a system of Major Events and Minor Events. Major Events will be more rewarding, but less
    often. These could include KOTHs, Team Deathmatches, raffles, and others. Minor Events can be things like envoys, care packages, public auctions, bounty all, and others.
    ➟Remove Mob Madness

➠Add Prestiges; this will keep the server more alive and play to win. This includes:
    ➟Currency from events and prestiges. This will take the idea from Hypixel Pit. On there, if you place top 3 in a major event, you are awarded "renown", a currency to buy permenant upgrades and perks to help you out in battle. Also reward renown through prestiges. On Pit, you get 5-30 renown per prestige depending on what prestige you're unlocking. Some of these permanent upgrades could be things like:
    ⇾ Extended potion durations
    ⇾ Cheaper shop items, e.g: 5% off of items
    ⇾ Faster leveling upgrade
    ⇾ Money upgrade, e.g: +5% money earned per kill and from events.

➠Map changes; change the maps up and make them interesting. This includes:
    ➟Per-map Challenges, e.g: Kill 50 players for XP and Gold
    ➟Other quests, NPCs, etc...

➠Killstreaks: These can be for everyone, or as one the upgrades as listed before:
    ➟ Items that help you
    ➟ Healing Items
    ➟ Boosts
    ➟ Less Damage, etc...

↠Mant of these ideas were taken from The Pit, but they are needed to make KitPvP not dead and fun. I feel that something similar to The Pit will definitely help this happen.

awub, CoolElla, Vervain and 2 others like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.