Kitpvp Mobmadness - Remove Points from killing other players

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by PDR, Jun 7, 2020.

?

Remove getting points from killing others on MM

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other

20.0%
  1. PDR

PDR

PotDropAndRole
    The title says it all. Remove the points your awarded when you kill another player. It's used way to often to cheat and nearly impossible to properly trace and get an actual punishment out of. Players should have to play the event legitimately and myself personally and countless others have lost countless numbers of MM's to players intentionally merging 50+ points with their friends

Remove the points you get from killing other players.

Regards,
    PDR

JustBeChill likes this.
  2. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Helloo PotDrop!
    I agree with your opinion on removing points from killing other players. I don't really go for Mob Madness, but I do help out my clan mates. There is really no point in going for Mob Madness because if your farm mobs for a straight 14 minutes, you can easily get ganked by other clans just so they can win and get the event key. I think this is completely unfair but like I said, this is why I don't go for Mob Madness. Another way of countering this issue is when a player kills another player that has really high points, the player that died still loses 50% of his/her points but the player that killed the player with points doesn't get any points. Again, this is just my suggestion but I do want to hear other player's opinions. Thank you and have a wonderful day/night!

3. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I don't entirely agree with getting rid of points for killing players.
    In my opinion that is a huge part of MM and a lot of people use this strategy and don't merge.
    That being said, I do agree that the % of points you get from killing a player should be lowered.
    This would give people less of an incentive to
    a) Kill rookies while doing MM and
    b) Not gank players that are actually trying to win MM.
    It is currently far too easy for players to simply merge with a friend in order to not only get an event win but also get an event key.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.