KitPvP Kits

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by ImRayzz, Mar 20, 2021.

1. ImRayzz

ImRayzz
    Hello guys Im Rayzz, and this is my first thread here.
    Hope you like it :D

I am making this thread because I feel like kitPvP kits are not really balanced, they are too strong for Donators but the way its played, for me, its not the best.
    So those who dont have a rank they are kinda pending on what a donator drops such as armour or sword, potions etc...

In my opinion, I guess it would be better instead of these kits /kit <rank> add new kits that everyone could get and of course donators could have some op kits.
    For Example: Kit Knight (available for everyone) Kit Ghost (only Gold+ can pick this Kit).

In this way, I think KitPvP would be better and more fun to everyone, and everyone could enjoy it the same way.

Thanks for taking your time to read it, hope I get some answers to debate it.

Yukihira, s0cial_, maaaya and 2 others like this.
  2. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Hello,
    I haven’t hopped on kit since last season and seeing as reset was recently I do disagree with you.
    - Each rank has its own kit and there isn’t much need to change that. The difference per kit was generally ONE upgraded this could mean +1 protection level or +1 sharpness etc. considering Immortal costs 110 it’s a fair trade out. You either pay for the rank or grind hard in game to pay someone Minecraft items for the rank.
    - Another thing to note is that you can simply buy pieces off action house. Most of the kits you will see op users playing with are from mythic or ancient keys. These aren’t that expensive but again if you don’t want to pay then you can vote!!!
    - Voting gives you money as well as apples. You can in turn save this money and buy pieces off of action house. You can also trade your in game currency for a rank if someone is willing.
    - Every rank has its own kit on every subserver. This would make kit unfair to some users if like every 2-3 tanks had its own kit rather than every 1 rank.

Hopefully this could help you somehow. I know I don’t play kit but as of last season these things were true. I’d love to here other ways people can get kits etc if others know them.
    ~MicroSquid

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.