Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Kitpvp Ideas

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by PainfulStrafes_, Jan 24, 2020.

1. PainfulStrafes_

PainfulStrafes
    Yo, Im PainfulStrafes, Statstop 1 on kitpvp and I will probably be for the rest of the season :sweatsmile:

I have grinding the subserver so much and I know the basics of why kitpvp is dying. I have some suggestions that will help boost the server count back to pre-season 6 times.

Kitpvp season 7 is infamous for the pay to fix, I know why Alex markey may of removed free fix all, and it is p2w, but there is a pvp style in kitpvp where people 1v1 p4 or p5 with regs and hps. And this update pretty much killed that pvping style, kitpvp was fun when you could 1v1 players and the feeling of killing someone in p5 s6 in a fair 1v1 is just great. Now nobody does that since the pay to fix, people are farming the rookies for money just to fix and last a little longer. I recommend to make 2 changes to this. First, walking into the portal at spawn should teleport you somewhere random on the map. Some maps like Mystic Shadows (Especially that one) there are tiny spots that donators just camp at and farm rookies which kills the server since there is no fun in just getting farmed over and over again, the second reason (And bear with me alex) is to make fix all free for bedrock+ AND make Diamond ranks and below have to pay 25$ for fix all, that way it is more balanced and will bring back the donators. This will also encourage more players to adapt the fighting style of doing p4 and p5 1v1s which is the key point of why people love this server so much. This will also kill the talk about the server being very pay to win, it really isn't the fix all that rookies complain about. It is about the diamond armor that you get from the kits and the players that farm rookies just for the money so they can fix. The subserver numbers will double in about a week from the usual 40 players to 60-100. So to sum it up my ideas is to make fix all free for Bedrock ranks+ and to make it 25$ igm for diamond ranks below AND to make random spawning places in the pvp arena instead of being focused in one easily campable place. And to add to the 2nd one, make a 5 second timer so you can't get spawn killed when teleporting into the arena, this will save kitpvp from the road it is heading, thanks for reading xD.

#1 PainfulStrafes_, Jan 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  2. Tsukii

As a player of the mcc community, it would be great to implement a randomized spawn feature in the server, but the mention about making only the diamond ranked and lower pay for fixing their armor wouldn't be possible since if you haven't noticed mcc is trying to cut back on pay to win features that encourage players to pay money to get features that help out in a skill based game. It also makes sure that people wouldnt *just my opinion and i'm just saying what I am thinking about this proposal.

3. Lexalt

I just don't understand why they'd add the pay to fix when they clearly knew everyone would hate it. They had a working kitpvp server and then purposely screwed it up. It makes no sense. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jold likes this.
  4. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    I like the idea about spawning randomly but wouldn't free fix be too op? It would also make hell forged a little useless. I mean, this is the first season I've played kit so I wouldn't know what it was like when /fix was free.

5. Jold

Marb as much as I love you, believe me we want the fix all back. People saying no probably don't have bedrock yet. I used to play KitPvP a lot more than usual because of the free fix all. It's a key part of kit and it's unfair for another privilege to be taken from us donators.

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  6. Jold

also that's a +1 for me

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  7. Clownmember8

Anyways if alexmarkey wanted to make it less p2w why the fuck did he add pay to fix all u literally get 100$ from voting and that will be gone after u fix 4x and the only way to get money is from keys so he want us to buy keys to get money which is even more p2w

8. Wurmpy

atleast give rookies better gear instead of non enchanted gold armor its not fun to play as a rookie it is impossible to kill someone with diamond p1 and that Is only p1

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.