KitPvP Envoys

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Rev3rse, May 4, 2020.

1. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    Seeing that Envoys are quite popular on Factions, Prison, and SkyBlock, I was wondering if they would be a good idea to implement on KitPvP. Since on the other subservers, Envoys are spawned in PvP zones and players often fight over them, I feel that they would go well in the KitPvP environment. These chests could include money, golden apples, coveted loot like weapons and armor, etc. This would also promote more fighting in the KitPvP arena during the Envoy time, as currently many players just stay at spawn or don't jump into the arena.

#1 Rev3rse, May 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
  2. beeankah

beeankah
    Hi there!
    I'm honestly really surprised they haven't added this in already. This idea sounds almost perfect to me and it would be awesome to see envoy chests on KitPvP. KitPvP has a few events like these that happen every hour or so, and having envoy in KitPvP would be awesome. The ranks for envoy's chests could stay the say (Common and Rare etc.) and include things like ancient helmet or legs in a rare chest or gaps as you said. I really agree with this because envoy is always fun to do on all of the other subservers and its a great way to earn good things.

A definite +1 from me.

Have a lovely day (:

Rev3rse likes this.
  3. httpmeme

jakeysoul
    Hiya!

Kit has a lot of event type stuff where you can earn stuff (which is why I think this hasn't been added yet) but I think this is a good idea! It's a good opportunity for Rookies to recieve items who might struggle to get them from kills. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I still think Kit is the worst subserver to be as a Rookie unless you get keys or items from other Ranked users. I would be totally on board if this were to be added for the next season and would be fun as the Kit maps can be pretty big so it'll be more fair to catch them and claim your prize/loot.

I would love to see this be added in the future, so +1 for sure.

Have a lovely day/night <3

Rev3rse likes this.
  4. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    This idea should have been put onto kitpvp before anything else in my opinion! I am horrible when it comes to PvP - I am always scared to loose my items lol and the possibility that I could earn some rather useful gear with the chance of no confrontation will not only benefit me in this case but also new players experiencing KitPvP/PvP in general! Given how the map rotates as well (at least for this season) this will create some great gameplay as there will always be a different element even an experienced player will have to predict! +1 !
    - Elecctricc

Rev3rse likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.