kit pvp unplayable (fix pls)

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Z3r0, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Z3r0

, if u are new (like me) and tens of others, it's literally so hard to get stuff and evolve, if u try to get Money in the pvp u will be INSTA killed by everyone with stacked armor p3,p4,p5 so literally no reason to go in there, the only good thing is voting which grants u money and other resources, but still literally so frustrating when you cant farm money or can't evolve ur armor and stuff, fix kit pvp. Rookies stand no chance in pvp when they get 2 shot by people with stacked armor/swords.

And getting a kill grants 1 dollar which is quite low considering it's unplayable for rookies, to be frank kit pvp is dying because of it, rookies don't stand a chance playing, it takes months to be able to get decent amount of money, and rookies don't want to play.

Also people with ranks are the only one able to play, you literally need to donate to be able to play the game and being able to get money, evolve your gear and getting new resources.

I hope i wasn't disrespectful or anything, i know it isn't easy to make everything perfect, but i hope kitpvp improves slightly cause it's really frustrating.

i'd like to hear what y'all think aswell, am i right or am i wrong?

2. Minninq

Minninq
    Hey there,
    I think that in some cases even the new gold gear could be buffed a little bit but saying that rookies have no chance when it comes to kitpvp is not entirely true. For one thing voting gives you plenty of good stuff which you already said but there are lots of donator's that will drop their protection 3 gear from their kits which if you vote you can combine to make p4 and you get gaps from voting, therefore, you can get everything needed to compete with donators pretty easy not as easy if you had a rank but that's where the perks of donating to the server comes through. So maybe a small change to the starting kit at the most but other than that I think rookie players have a fine chance at killing donators and standing a chance.​

Zonafer likes this.
  3. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    Heya, party what minninq said. The rookie kit could definitely be buffed. Last season I was emerald rank and I used my kits just for gaps, I was pretty dumb and usually went into pvp with p3. I made ally’s and I was able to fight with others, I ended the season with nearly 5k $. (I was proud)

This season, I vote for a big advantage, and xp, and I use what people drop in spawn (and my kits) to make p4 armor and s5. I use this to fight, make money, and buy p5 and s6.

overall I think there’s a slight advantage, but there’s a rookie on the battlegrounds that I am afraid of...

Zonafer likes this.
  4. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    I agree its P2W, But you don't need to be the one to pay.

Here is the procedure:

Vote until you have $500
    Get a punch 2
    s5
    p4 ub3
    5 gaps
    a stacks of regs
    and some extra money for fix

When you start, try to find people who aren't scum and can fix for u

Play envoys and care package, but avoid mob and koth for the start until u have a clan. Try to join high leaderboard clans. Most clans will recruit if u play a lot and use p4/p5 u don't need to have a rank or be good at pvp.

Get p4 kills and sell the items and rookies farm until u have a god p5 s6 punch 3, mob sword, kb2 sword.

Use those items to farm rookies, you won't be killable if u don't fight, and u won't have to pay for fix.

Clean/scum people or kills p4s while p5 and then trade the stuff u get for irl deals.

Z3r0 and SplatBerry like this.
  5. Z3r0

that actually sounds like a solid plan, i'll try that, i've started saving money currently having almost 200, i'll msg how it goes!

notaspleen and SplatBerry like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.