Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

/Kit on Different Sub-servers: A Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nikki_, May 9, 2020.

1. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Howdy All! Recently I've been seeing a lot of people saying how bad it is that they only get the one kit for their rank on certain subservers, so to anyone wondering; here are some reasons why!
    Skyblock: Skyblock kits contain a very useful amount of supplies, which would be far too OP if collected from every rank below your own, especially for immortal, which would be too P2W (pay to win) every Skyblock kit contains important items, such as; soul sand, dirt, sand, glow stone, armor, tools, bonemeal, cobblestone and much more. If all ranked players could get lower ranked kits, it would be way too overpowered compared to coal ranks and rookies, considering coal only get their one kit, and rookies get none.

Kit PvP: Kit is fairly self-explanatory, in your kits, you get gear, a bow, a sword, a few normal gaps, and some pots. Since these don't necessarily sell for a lot, it doesn't ruin the economy, and most likely you will die in it straight away (if you're like me) So unlocking every kit blow your rank is fair.

Prison: Like Kit PvP, Prison is a similar story. Players get gear, the rank pickaxe of unlocked kit, a sword, and a notch apple with their kits. Since the most valuable part of the kit is the gapple, unlocking all kits below makes sense. It's fairly simple since the kit contains what, 7 items, they should have access to all lower-ranked kits.

Survival: Same as Prison and Kit PvP, survival kits contain minimal items, including gear, tools, enderpearls, XP bottles, and firework rockets. Again, the number of resources in these kits are small, so they are less valued. This means players deserve more than a small number of resources.

Factions: Unlike the other 3, Factions is more like Skyblock, as a Legend ranked user, I only have access to Legend Kits. This is because again, there is a large number of good items in them. The gear and tools in the kits are significantly better than that of Survival and Prison, and the gapples and pots included as well definitely make the kits more valuable. Considering how good these items are, it again would be far too OP for players to have access to all kits lower than their rank.

Summary; Prison, Survival and Kit PvP kits all lower rank unlockable feature is because the kits have less valued items compared to Factions and Skyblock. Giving Factions and Skyblock the multi kit feature would make the subservers more P2W than they already seem to be, which would kill players off.

Please Note: I am no genius, this information is based off personal experience and general knowledge. :))

Thanks,
    Nikki

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.